Sunday, June 29, 2008

Amina's Summer

This summer I went to Camp Invention. I had a lot of fun and made new friends. We planned our mission to mars, saved Sludge City, and took apart a radio and used the parts to build a Rube Goldberg machine that pops a water balloon. As we planned our mission to Mars, we designed a rocket, living quarters, and a communication device. Sludge City is a very stinky and polluted city. We had to re-make Sludge city and re-named it Slatter City. Also this summer, I had a soccer tournament. We lost two games and tied one. I knocked over two people on the last game and got a huge bruise on my leg because someone kicked me really hard. On Tuesday I went to Camp Kiesel and had a bunch of fun. This summer has been really fun so far!!!!!!!!!!!! -Amina

1 comment:

JJCC said...

Love the pictures. thanks for the fun post Amina