Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lagoon




We went to Lagoon Monday with our good friends The Sessions. It was perfect weather and everyone had a good time. The Dad's took the bigger kids to the bigger rides and the Mom's stayed with Maisy and Mazie for all of the fun little rides. Thankfully, Hayden stuck with us for most of the time and helped with the girls. We got back together for dinner and a few rides we could all go on (although Grandma Leslie and I opted out of most of them) including Rattlesnake rapids! This was the first time our Maisy was tall enough to go on it. She got drenched and after it was over told me we shouldn't have done that. I asked her if it was fun and she said, "Yes, but we still shouldn't have done that cause we got all wet. She and her "Best Friend Mazie" were so funny of all of the rides. The older kids shocked me with their courage. That Samurai ride was CRAZY. I couldn't even watch and they all came out jumping up and down and shouting about how great it was. We didn't get out of the park until ten o'clock and the Sessions had school the next day, but it was all worth it. I am just glad that Lagoon only happens once a year around here.- Mel

1 comment:

The Pruitts said...

Sounds like fun at Lagoon. If you decide to make it twice to Lagoon this year, call us. I don't remember the last time I went, and it sounds fun!!
p.s. I love the photo booth picts!!!