Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home Tag

Janna tagged me with this fun post idea. You have to take as-is pictures. You're next Krystal. Hee Hee

#1- Kitchen Sink- My only excuse is not having a dishwasher. Unfortunately, this is not the worst that it gets.


#2- Favorite Room- Ryan and I did this room together. I like it best when it is clean but, we live here.
#3- Messiest Room- This is the girls bathroom and I was sorting laundry. It looks really bad I know. They have an aversion to cleaning off the sink.


#4- What are your kids doing right now? We are all playing a friendly game of Farkle. Maisy did get mad and start her own game with dice on a rubbermaid container on the other side of the room.


#5- The inside and outside of my fridge- It is covered with clutter. I like to have everyones pictures out. If you look close you are probably up there.



#6- Is supposed to be a picture of my toilet but I forgot to take that one. Sorry

#7- My favorite shoes. Don't look to close, they are well used. They only cost me $3. Gotta love a great deal.



#8- This is my closet but if you go by possession, Ryan owns 4/5th's of it. He can't get rid of anything. On the other hand, if it doesn't fit me- I don't want to see it.


#9- Self portrait. I thought this would save me from the shame of showing an old face with no make-up..... instead you see my cowlick that looks like hair loss.


#10- Favorite vacation- Cancun. It was such a blast to watch the girls in the ocean fighting the waves and snorkeling (I was too chicken). The water was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous. We went with Krystal and Jake and it was such a blast. They are really good to us.
That's it. I am tagging Krystal cause she is the only one I know in blogland besides Janna. Love ya- Mel

No comments: