Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Day of School






I have been delinquent in posting lately so you are getting a lot all at once (if anyone really reads this crap). So, I would like to end tonights multi- post with the first day of school. Everyone was excited but me. Usually I also get a picture of their new shoes, but no one wore them that day, I think they all wore flip-flops. Rotten kids! Sadie started 8th grade. Amina is in 6th, Felicia- 4th and Maisy has one more year of homespun insanity before she starts Kindergarten. On this day Miss Maddie Poppett joined us in the joy of our daily life. I hate it when they go to school.- Mel (PS- Be sure to scroll down because even if you don't want to read it there are a lot of fun pictures posted)

4 comments:

JJCC said...

It's about time woman! Love the pics. Fancy, Charidy wore the same outfit on the first day of school!

Bronda Bailey said...

So did I! What a coincidence! :)

Allred Family said...

I have a hard time reading your blog because it makes me miss you so much. Your girls are so beautiful and fun. I love the poem you did for Amina. I agree with the cuddling part - she always gave the best hugs. And I will never forget her smile. Love you all.

Bronda Bailey said...

As a close, personal friend of the Empress of everything, we demand blog updates!