Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brenda Tagged Me on This One-
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1- Mothering a 3 year old and a 2 year old
2- Babysitting
3- Playing outside
4-
5- I guess I was pretty boring, I may have been scrapbooking

5 Things on my to do list today

1- Laundry
2- Soccer
3- Filing
4- Halloween Party
5- Try not to lose it
Still pretty boring I guess

5 Things I would do if I became a millionaire

1- Buy a house with a bigger kitchen (sorry Bailey's but it would be time to move the Dynasty)
2- Saving accounts for college, missions, and weddings
3- Pay off debt
4- Let Ryan take me on a cruise
5- Help Parents like they have helped us

5 Places I have lived

1- Kaysville
2- Flowermound TX
3- Logan
4- SLC
5- Clearfield
(I may soon be entering the looney bin)

5 Jobs I have had

1- Babysitter
2- Scrapbook Store
3- Albertsons
4- Mama
5- Nanny

I tag- Janna, Jordyn, Ojae and Sarah, Brunette, The Allreds- JUST DO IT

3 comments:

ebudd said...

I love it. Maisy, way to go. I love that you would just do the same things if you had a million dollars. I think Charlie would buy every Transformer, Star Wars guy, and Batman toy in existence because his mom won't buy any of them for him. But then again, I'd probably put his million dollars in an account that he couldn't use and give him a dollar now and then to by bubblegum at the store, and he'd probably be happy with that.

By the way, if you guys relocate the village, can we come?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Relocate the dynasty...definitely worth it for a bigger kitchen :)

-Bren