Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls Camp 2009



Girls camp was lots of fun this year. I promised myself that I wouldn't embarrass Sadie like I did last year by being my spazzy self. I held pretty true to that by staying much more subdued throughout the week. I did however manage to embarrass Sadie and Amina a little by shaving my head which they had begged me not to do. Melanie has been asking for quite some time that I shave it all off, so I decided that, since I had all that extra time on my hands, I would do it at camp. Besides, Bob Eggett was there and he is an expert when it comes to shaving heads. Bob actually helped me shave the back of my head. It felt really weird but it was worth it. I kind of like it. Melanie likes it as well, so it was well worth it


















Me and my bald head



Bob Eggett and me - the baldies



















Melanie's reaction to the shaved head

1 comment:

Allred Family said...

You're back! Hooray! Clint thinks that bald men are way tougher than men with hair :)