Sunday, November 30, 2008

Storytelling By:Felicia Moffett

I got chosen to tell a story in front of the of the whole school, but I refused. My dad talked to the person who was running the storytelling assembly. The day of the storytelling assembly Mrs.Stanger the girl who was running it talked to me about it. I was not prepared for it because I wasn't expecting to do it I said no but she miss understood me. So I ended up doing it. I was very scared. It was in front of the whole school. I told them Marven K. Mooney. I paused a bunch. After
it was over it was time to go home. A lot of people I did a good job. One person Got to go to a storytelling fest able. The next day I found out it was Alison Cool, the person I had guessed was going. She did a really good job. I didn't care that I didn't get chosen, it was just fun

5 comments:

Moffett Manor said...

I am glad that you ended up doing it. Now you know that you can.

Bronda Bailey said...

You'll have to tell us the story sometime!

ebudd said...

Yes, I'd love to hear your story! You should put it on here, yes?

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Fancy! You have such a wonderful talent for writing good, entertaining stories. We are very proud you decided to share them with your school. We love you

Allred Family said...

Moffett family where are you?