Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Got My Ears Pierced!!!



On Friday, my dad took me to get my ears pierced! I wasn't nervous at home, but once we got in the car, I got butterflies in my stomach. Once we were in the mall, my hands started to shake, And once I was on the chair, My teeth started to chatter! I got to choose my earrings, and I chose the Sapphire Daisy, since sapphire is my birthstone. When I was sitting on the chair, ready to get my ears pierced, Dad kept talking to the lady about how earrings are supposed to be lined up when you look at them. Finally, the lady said 1...2....3! And shot something through my ear! It didn't feel so great, but better than I thought it would. She said that I would have to clean them 3 times a day, and I couldn't change them until 6 weeks, and 6 weeks is my birthday!!!!!!!!
-Amina

5 comments:

Bronda Bailey said...

I would have chosen the video game earrings. Congrats!

Allred Family said...

Yay Amina! I think you look so sassy in earrings :)

Jill Hess said...

Hello Moffett's!! I am glad that I got a message from you!! I love the fact that your family has grown up but hasn't changed!! I miss having you guys over!! Hope all is well!!
Jill Hess

ebudd said...

Amina, you have stepped into the world of piercings - now may you not take a step further . . . ever. You look beautiful!

1crazymom said...

Hey Moffetts!!! i have been looking for you. i just happened to spot your blog on my router. i miss you guys sooo much!!! i can't believe how big your girls are getting. Email me: snlgreco@gmail.com